Why Do We Recommend Laser Therapy?
Clinical studies and real-world use over several decades have proven that laser therapy will alleviate pain and inflammation, reduce swelling, stimulate nerve regeneration and speed the healing process.
- Deep, soothing laser therapy provides a drug-free option for enhanced patient care.
- Effective relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling
- No known side effects
- Extremely well tolerated by pets
- May decrease the need for surgery and medications
- Reduces healing time
- Requires no sedation or clipping
- Quick to administer (approximately 3 to 6 minutes per site)
- You can be present and participate in your pet’s healing process
Laser therapy is helpful for a wide range of medical conditions.
- Hip dysplasia
- Degenerative joint and disc disease
- Post operative laser treatment reduces pain and stimulates more rapid healing
- Acute traumas – sprains or strains
- Periodontal disease
- Many skin disorders
- Acute and chronic ear infections